Thursday, August 7, 2008

Notary vs. the Atheist

Have you ever had to find a Notary to testify to the truth of a matter? Ha! First of all they are difficult to find when you need one. Second of all…..The very act of using one puts a hole in the fabric of an atheists world, for that would require them to admit that there is such a thing a “truth”. Relativity would end when someone tried to take away the “truth” and finality of their last will and testament. God has stamped His word, the Bible with His own blood, the blood of His Son Jesus…God who became flesh so that we could “see” what God is like.

I am set with a seal, the Holy Spirit, as the earnest, or as a promise or downpayment of the things to come in Christ Jesus! He loves me with a love like no other. A love as strong as death, with a perfect jealously of my attentions and adoration. He wants me to have Him and Him alone on the throne of my heart. A love that burns hot and fervent and forever. Many waters cannot put out a love such as this, and no one could buy a love such as this.


Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. Song of Solomon 8:6-7

I am on my Beloved's heart and He is one mine!


Blessings, Lady

No comments: